Contact information of Regional Research Projects > S-232: Quantifying Long Run Agricultural Risks and Evaluating Farmer Responses to Risk
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rrsr90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: .
- 271544 Optimal Capital Structure as Business Risk Changes
by Featherstone, Allen M.
- 271543 Elliptical Symmetry and Mean Variance Portfolio Choice
by Nelson, Carl H.
- 271542 Strategic Investments in Agriculture: How Do We Measure Risk?
by Wilson, Paul N. & Anderson, David P.
- 271541 Business Risk Economies Of Size: Evidence And Implications
by Schurle, Bryan W.
- 271540 Acreage Decisions Under Risk: The Case of Corn and Soybeans
by Chavas, Jean-Paul & Holt, Matthew T.
- 271539 A Discrete Stochastic Programming Formulation of the Sectoral Model under Uncertain Yields
by Lambert, David K. & Kaylen, Michael S. & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 271538 Aggregation, Heterogeneity and Risk: Adding Apples and Oranges, or Apples and Apples
by Pope, Rulon
- 271537 Issues In Farm Level Modeling
by Barry, Peter J.
- 271535 What We Know About Decision Making Under Uncertainty And Why We Do Not Use What We Know
by Zilberman, David & Buschena, David E.
- 271534 Thoughts On Risk Accounting In Public Project Appraisal
by Anderson, Jock R.
- 271533 Credit Markets, Risk Pooling and Risk Taking in Low-Income Countries
by Rosenzweig, Mark R.
- 271532 QUANTIFYING WNG RUN AGRICULnJRAL RISKS AND EVALUATING FARMER RESPONSES TO RISK
by Food and Resource Economics Department