How Sensitive Are Crop Yields To Price Changes And Farm Programs?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Love, H. Alan & Foster, William E., 1990. "Commodity Program Slippage Rates For Corn And Wheat," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boussios, David & Barkley, Andrew, 2014.
"Producer Expectations and the Extensive Margin in Grain Supply Response,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(03), pages 335-356, December.
- Boussios, David & Barkley, Andrew P., 0. "Producer Expectations and the Extensive Margin in Grain Supply Response," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association.
- Boussios, David & Barkley, Andrew, 2014. "Producer Expectations and the Extensive Margin in Grain Supply Response," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(3), December.
- Zulfiqar, Farhad, 2010. "Estimation of Wheat Yield Response under different Economic, Location and Climatic Conditions in Punjab," MPRA Paper 26503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asci, Serhat & Borisova, Tatiana & VanSickle, John J., 2015. "Role of economics in developing fertilizer best management practices," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 251-261.
- David Ubilava, 2012. "Modeling Nonlinearities in the U.S. Soybean‐to‐Corn Price Ratio: A Smooth Transition Autoregression Approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 29-41, January.
- Thomas, Timothy S., 2015. "US maize data reveals adaptation to heat and water stress:," IFPRI discussion papers 1485, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Boussios, David & Barkley, Andrew P., 2012. "Kansas Grain Supply Response to Economic and Biophysical Factors, 1977-2007," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124385, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Traboulsi, Mohamad Rafic, 2013. "Effect of Climate Change on Supply Response of Florida Citrus Crops 1980-2010," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143063, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Miguel Carriquiry & Amani Elobeid & Ryan Goodrich, 2016.
"Comparing the trends and strength of determinants to deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon in consideration of biofuel policies in Brazil and the United States,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
16-12, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Carriquiry, Miguel & Elobeid, Amani & Goodrich, Ryan, 2016. "Comparing the trends and strength of determinants to deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon in consideration of biofuel policies in Brazil and the United States," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235888, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Ripplinger, David & Shaik, Saleem, 2016. "Impact of biofuel policies on the use of land and energy in U.S. agriculture," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1089-1098.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:18:p:2153-2166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edison, Andy Mulyana & Jie, Ferry & Parton, Kevin A., 2011. "The Analysis Of Supply Response Of Rice Under Risk In Jambi Province," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 113736, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Finger, Robert, 2010.
"Evidence of slowing yield growth - The example of Swiss cereal yields,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 175-182, April.
- Finger, Robert, 2007. "Evidence of slowing yield growth – the example of Swiss cereal yields," MPRA Paper 9475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCorn; Farm programs; Fertilizer demands; Soybeans; Wheat; Yields; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.