Field-Level Measurements of Land Productivity and Program Slippage
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dana L. Hoag & William E. Foster & Bruce A. Babcock, 1993. "Field-Level Measurement of Land Productivity and Program Slippage," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 181-189.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Fleming, 2014. "Slippage effects of land-based policies: Evaluating the Conservation Reserve Program using satellite imagery," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 167-178, November.
- Rygnestad, Hild L. & Fraser, Rob W., 1995. "An analysis of the effectiveness of the set-aside policy of the European Common Agricultural Policy," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148804, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kim, Man-Keun & Peralta, Denis & McCarl, Bruce A., 2014. "Land-based greenhouse gas emission offset and leakage discounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 265-273.
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1993.
"Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, and the Growth in Per-Acre Yields,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 253-265, July.
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1993. "Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, And The Growth In Per-Acre Yields," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-13, July.
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1993. "Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, and the Growth in Per-Acre Yields," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10583, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce, 1993. "Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, and the Growth in Per-Acre Yields," ISU General Staff Papers 199307010700001538, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hild Rygnestad & Rob Fraser, 1996. "Land Heterogeneity And The Effectiveness Of Cap Set-Aside," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 255-260.
- Heinrich, Barbara, 2012. "Calculating The ‘Greening’ Effect: A Case Study Approach To Predict The Gross Margin Losses In Different Farm Types In Germany Due To The Reform Of The Cap," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187445, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Heng-Chi Lee & Bruce McCarl & Uwe Schneider & Chi-Chung Chen, 2007.
"Leakage and Comparative Advantage Implications of Agricultural Participation in Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 471-494, May.
- Heng-Chi Lee & Bruce A. McCarl & Uwe A. Schneider & Chi-Chung Chen, 2003. "Leakage and Comparative Advantage Implications of Agricultural Participation in Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation," Working Papers FNU-18, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2003.
- Heng-Chi Lee & Bruce A. McCarl & Uwe A. Schneider & Chi-Chung Chen, 2004. "Leakage and Comparative Advantage Implications of Agricultural Participation in Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20041, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Bucholtz, Shawn & Roberts, Michael J., 2002. "Slippage Or Spurious Correlation: An Analysis Of The Conservation Reserve Program," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19714, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- FRASER Iain & WASCHIK Robert, "undated". "Agricultural Land Retirement for Biodiversity: The Australian Wool Industry," EcoMod2003 330700055, EcoMod.
- Sullivan, Patrick & Hellerstein, Daniel & Hansen, LeRoy T. & Johansson, Robert C. & Koenig, Steven R. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & McBride, William D. & McGranahan, David A. & Roberts, Michael J. & Vogel, S, 2004. "The Conservation Reserve Program: Economic Implications for Rural America," Agricultural Economics Reports 33987, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Taheripour, Farzad, 2006. "Economic Impacts of the Conservation Reserve Program: A General Equilibrium Framework," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21346, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Heinrich, Barbara, 2012. "Calculating the 'greening' effect: A case study approach to predict the gross margin losses in different farm types in Germany due to the reform of the CAP," DARE Discussion Papers 1205, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.