Slippage Or Spurious Correlation: An Analysis Of The Conservation Reserve Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dana L. Hoag & William E. Foster & Bruce A. Babcock, 1993.
"Field-Level Measurement of Land Productivity and Program Slippage,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 181-189.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Foster, William E., 1991. "Field-Level Measurement of Land Productivity and Program Slippage," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271216, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hoag, Dana L. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Foster, William E., 1993. "Field-Level Measurements of Land Productivity and Program Slippage," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10586, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Foster, William E., 1991. "Field-Level Measurement of Land Productivity and Program Slippage," Archive 259515, North Carolina State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Love, H. Alan & Foster, William E., 1990. "Commodity Program Slippage Rates For Corn And Wheat," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(2), pages 1-10, December.
- Deaton, Angus & Laroque, Guy, 1996. "Competitive Storage and Commodity Price Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 896-923, October.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Zilberman, David & Just, Richard E., 1984. "The Distributional Effects Of Land Controls In Agriculture," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 1-18, December.
- Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Sanford, Scott & Skinner, Robert A. & Westcott, Paul C. & Lin, William W., 2000. "Supply Response Under The 1996 Farm Act And Implications For The U.S. Field Crops Sector," Technical Bulletins 33568, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sullivan, Patrick & Hellerstein, Daniel & Hansen, LeRoy T. & Johansson, Robert C. & Koenig, Steven R. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & McBride, William D. & McGranahan, David A. & Roberts, Michael J. & Vogel, S, 2004. "The Conservation Reserve Program: Economic Implications for Rural America," Agricultural Economics Reports 33987, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.