Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, and the Growth in Per-Acre Yields
Absttact Currently Unavailable.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics 1993, vol. 25, pp. 253-265|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070|
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoag, Dana L. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Foster, William E., 1993.
"Field-Level Measurements of Land Productivity and Program Slippage,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10586, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dana L. Hoag & William E. Foster & Bruce A. Babcock, 1993. "Field-Level Measurement of Land Productivity and Program Slippage," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 181-189.
- Love, H. Alan & Foster, William E., 1990. "Commodity Program Slippage Rates For Corn And Wheat," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Kim, Tae-Kyun & Hayes, Dermot J. & Hallam, Arne, 1992.
"Technology adoption under price uncertainty,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 245-253, January.
- Abebayehu Tegene & Wallace E. Huffman & John A. Miranowski, 1988.
"Dynamic Corn Supply Functions: A Model with Explicit Optimization,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 103-111.
- Miranowski, John & Tegene, Abebayehu & Huffman, Wallace, 1988. "Dynamic Corn Supply Functions: A Model with Explicit Optimization," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10699, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Zilberman, David & Just, Richard E., 1984. "The Distributional Effects Of Land Controls In Agriculture," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.