Trade And The Political Economy Of Agricultural Policy: The Case Of The United States Peanut Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1993.
"Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, and the Growth in Per-Acre Yields,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 253-265, July.
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1993. "Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, And The Growth In Per-Acre Yields," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1993. "Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, and the Growth in Per-Acre Yields," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10583, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Foster, William E. & Babcock, Bruce, 1993. "Commodity Policy, Price Incentives, and the Growth in Per-Acre Yields," ISU General Staff Papers 199307010700001538, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohanty, Samarendu & Beghin, John C. & Kaus, Phillip J., 2001. "Impacts Of Federal Support Programs For Sugar And Peanuts Compared To Corn And Wheat On U.S. And World Markets," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20610, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Devkota, Shankar & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Taylor, Merritt J. & Epplin, Francis M., 2006. "Economically Feasible Crop Production Alternatives to Peanuts in Southwestern Oklahoma," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35377, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Skully, David W., 1999. "The Economics Of Trq Administration," Working Papers 14584, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural policy; GATT; NAFTA; Peanuts; Trade; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.