Calculating the 'greening' effect: A case study approach to predict the gross margin losses in different farm types in Germany due to the reform of the CAP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dana L. Hoag & William E. Foster & Bruce A. Babcock, 1993.
"Field-Level Measurement of Land Productivity and Program Slippage,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 181-189.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Foster, William E., 1991. "Field-Level Measurement of Land Productivity and Program Slippage," Archive 259515, North Carolina State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Foster, William E., 1993. "Field-Level Measurements of Land Productivity and Program Slippage," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10586, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hoag, Dana L. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Foster, William E., 1991. "Field-Level Measurement of Land Productivity and Program Slippage," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271216, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Ciaian, Pavel & Espinosa, Maria & Colen, Liesbeth & Perni, Angel & Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "The Impact of Crop Diversification Measure: EU-wide Evidence Based on IFM-CAP Model," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211542, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Francesco Diotallevi & Emanuele Blasi & Silvio Franco, 2015. "Greening as compensation to production of environmental public goods: how do common rules have an influence at local level? The case of durum wheat in Italy," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Gava, Oriana & Andreoli, Maria & Bartolini, Fabio & Brunori, Gianluca, 2015. "CAP post-2013: alternative greening designs in Tuscany (Italy)," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207359, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Louhichi, Kamel & Ciaian, Pavel & Espinosa, Maria & Colen, Liesbeth & Perni, Angel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "Farm-level economic impacts of EU-CAP greening measures," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205309, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louhichi, Kamel & Ciaian, Pavel & Espinosa, Maria & Colen, Liesbeth & Perni, Angel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "EU-wide individual Farm Model for CAP Analysis (IFM-CAP): Application to Crop Diversification Policy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212155, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schulte, Michael Clemens & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Wiese, Armin & Steinmann, Horst-Henning, 2016. "Die Ökonomische Bewertung Von Glyphosat Im Deutschen Ackerbau," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244761, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Solazzo, Roberto & Pierangeli, Fabio, 2016. "How does greening affect farm behaviour? Trade-off between commitments and sanctions in the Northern Italy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 88-98.
More about this item
Keywordsgreening; Common Agricultural Policy; reform of the CAP; agri-environmental measures; direct payments;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-04-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:daredp:1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iagoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.