Optimal Sequential Plantings of Corn and Soybeans Under Price Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Livingston & Michael J. Roberts & Yue Zhang, 2015. "Optimal Sequential Plantings of Corn and Soybeans Under Price Uncertainty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(3), pages 855-878.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 2005. "Storage and Commodity Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023399.
- Burt, Oscar R. & Worthington, Virginia E., 1988. "Wheat Acreage Supply Response In The United States," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- Deaton, Angus & Laroque, Guy, 1996. "Competitive Storage and Commodity Price Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 896-923, October.
- Johansson, Robert & Peters, Mark & House, Robert, 2007. "Regional Environment and Agriculture Programming Model," Technical Bulletins 184314, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Eckstein, Zvi, 1984. "A Rational Expectations Model of Agricultural Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Oscar R. Burt & M. S. Stauber, 1971. "Economic Analysis of Irrigation in Subhumid Climate," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(1), pages 33-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ji, Yongjie & Rabotyagov, sergey & Valcu-Lisman, Adriana, 2015. "Estimating Adoption of Cover Crops Using Preferences Revealed by a Dynamic Crop Choice Model," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205799, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:3:p:1033-1045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stevens, Andrew, 2015. "Fueling Local Water Pollution: Ethanol Refineries, Land Use, and Nitrate Runoff," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205741, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordscrop rotations; uncertainty; option value; supply response; dynamic programming.;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:201412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .