A Dynamic Model of U.S. Sugar-Related Markets: A Cointegrated Vector Autoregression Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, Paul, 1986. "Forecasting Economic Time Series," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780122951831 edited by Shell, Karl.
- David A. Bessler, 1984. "An Analysis of Dynamic Economic Relationships: An Application to the U.S. Hog Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 32(1), pages 109-124, March.
- Hendry, David F, 1986. "Econometric Modelling with Cointegrated Variables: An Overview," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 201-212, August.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:35:y:2003:i:3:p:483-495 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Djunaidi, Harjanto, 2003. "Which Broiler Part is the Best Part?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1-13, December.
- Goodwin, H.L. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Djunaidi, Harjanto, 2003. "Which Broiler Part is the Best Part?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 483-495, December.
- Babula, Ronald A. & Bessler, David A. & Payne, Warren S., 2004.
"Dynamic Relationships Among U.S. Wheat-Related Markets: Applying Directed Acyclic Graphs to a Time Series Model,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Babula, Ronald A. & Bessler, David A. & Payne, Warren S., 2004. "Dynamic Relationships Among U.S. Wheat-Related Markets: Applying Directed Acyclic Graphs to a Time Series Model," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Charles Moss & Andrew Schmits, 2002. "Price behaviour in the US sweetener market: a cointegration approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(10), pages 1273-1281.
- David A Bessler & Jian Yang & Metha Wongcharupan, 2003. "Price Dynamics in the International Wheat Market: Modeling with Error Correction and Directed Acyclic Graphs," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Moss Charles B. & Schmitz Andrew, 2004. "Delineating the Relevant U.S. Sweetener Markets," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Babula, Ronald A. & Rich, Karl M., 2001. "A Time-Series Analysis Of The U.S. Durum Wheat And Pasta Markets," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 32(2), pages 1-19, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:9084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.