The Diffusion Of Livestock Breeding Technology In The U.S.: Observations On The Relationship Between Technical Change And Industry Structure
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lazarus, William F. & Molenaar, Jim, 1996. "Minnesota Agricultural Economist 686," Minnesota Applied Economist/Minnesota Agricultural Economist 13193, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kerr, William A., 1984. "Selective Breeding, Heritable Characteristics And Genetic-Based Technological Change In The Canadian Beef Cattle Industry," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Wayne D. Purcell, 1990. "Economics of Consolidation in the Beef Sector: Research Challenges," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1210-1218.
- V. James Rhodes, 1995. "The Industrialization of Hog Production," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 107-118.
- C. Richard Shumway & Robert W. Blake & David J. Leatham & Michael A. Tomaszewski, 1987. "Assessing the comparative economics of a biotechnology: Artificial insemination dairy sires," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 207-220.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-298, January.
- Hayenga, Marvin L. & Boyd, David L. & Christian, Lauren L., 1981. "The Changing Economic Structure and Behavior of the Swine Breeding Stock Market," Working Papers 202961, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.