Growing Demand for Animal-Protein-Source Products in Indonesia: Trade Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beghin, John C., 2006.
"Evolving dairy markets in Asia: Recent findings and implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 195-200, June.
- Beghin, John C., 2006. "Evolving Dairy Markets in Asia: Recent Findings and Implications," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12506, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hussain, Safdar & Ahmed, Wasim & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Saqib, Zulkaif Ahmed & Ullah, Sana & JianZhou, Yang, 2016. "Client Intentions and Buying Behavior with Regard of Dairy Products-Review," MPRA Paper 70383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charlebois, Pierre & Gagne, Stephan & Gendron, Carole, 2008. "Economic Analysis of the Liberalization of Red Meat Markets in the Pacific Region from 1988 to 2007," Economic and Market Information 47133, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Permani, Risti & Nuryartono, Nunung & Wardani, Fikria Ulfa & Anggraenie, Triana, 2015. "'Local Milk for Local Schools?': Children Dairy Consumption Behaviours, Willingness to Pay and Health in Indonesia," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202570, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand; household consumption; trade.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-04-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-04-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:05-wp400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .