The transatlantic trade and investment partnership (TTIP): Potentials, problems and perspectives
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in CESifo Forum 2 14(2013): pp. 49-60|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.vwl.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Baldwin, Richard & Seghezza, Elena, 2010. "Are Trade Blocs Building or Stumbling Blocs?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 276-297.
- Jung, Benjamin & Felbermayr, Gabriel & Larch, Mario, 2013.
"Icebergs versus Tariffs: A Quantitative Perspective on the Gains from Trade,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79707, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin & Larch, Mario, 2013. "Icebergs versus tariffs: A quantitative perspective on the gains from trade," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 53, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung & Mario Larch, 2013. "Icebergs versus Tariffs: A Quantitative Perspective on the Gains from Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 4175, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2012. "The Shimer-Puzzle of International Trade: A Quantitative Analysis," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 134, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Lionel Fontagné & Amélie Guillin & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011. "Estimations of Tariff Equivalents for the Services Sectors," Working Papers 2011-24, CEPII research center.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-59, December.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2011. "Globalization and labor market outcomes: Wage bargaining, search frictions, and firm heterogeneity," Munich Reprints in Economics 20471, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Francois & Olga Pindyuk, 2013. "Modeling the Effects of Free Trade Agreements between the EU and Canada, USA and Moldova/Georgia/Armenia on the Austrian Economy: Model Simulations for Trade Policy Analysis," FIW Research Reports series IV-003, FIW.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2008.
"Globalization and Labor Market Outcomes: Wage Bargaining, Search Frictions, and Firm Heterogeneity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3363, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2011. "Globalization and labor market outcomes: Wage bargaining, search frictions, and firm heterogeneity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 39-73, January.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013. "Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment," IIDE Discussion Papers 20130401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Piazolo, Daniel & Siebert, Horst, 2002. "Assessing proposals for a transatlantic free trade area," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2769, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:20613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.