Assessing proposals for a transatlantic free trade area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rolf J. Langhammer & Daniel Piazolo & Horst Siebert, 2002. "Assessing Proposals for a Transatlantic Free Trade Area," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 57(02), pages 161-186, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812701350_0018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juergen B. Donges & Andreas Freytag & Ralf Zimmermann, 1997. "TAFTA: Assuring its Compatibility with Global Free Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 567-583, August.
- Siebert, Horst & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Piazolo, Daniel, 1996. "TAFTA: fuelling trade discrimination or global liberalisation?," Kiel Working Papers 720, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thomas W. Hertel & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2005.
"Dynamic Effects Of The "New Age" Free Trade Agreement Between Japan And Singapore,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 18, pages 483-523
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- W. Hertel, Thomas, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the “New Age” Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 446-484.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the "New Age" Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," GTAP Working Papers 823, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1998. "The New Regionalism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1149-1161, July.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Barbara Oegg, 2001. "Europe and the Americas: Toward a TAFTA-South?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 745-759, June.
- Britta L³bcke & Daniel Piazolo, 1998. "Die Dynamischen Auswirkungen einer Nordatlantischená Wirtschaftsgemeinschaft (NATEC)," Homo Oeconomicus, Institute of SocioEconomics, vol. 15, pages 195-216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siebert, Horst, 2005. "TAFTA - a dead horse or an attractive open club?," Kiel Working Papers 1240, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Krebs, Oliver & Pflüger, Michael P., 2015.
"How Deep Is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliver Krebs & Michael Pflüger, 2016. "How Deep is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership," Working Papers 168, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Mario Larch, 2013.
"The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP): Potentials, Problems and Perspectives,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(2), pages 49-60, August.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Larch, Mario, 2013. "The transatlantic trade and investment partnership (TTIP): Potentials, problems and perspectives," Munich Reprints in Economics 20613, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2004. "China and the G-21: a new North-South divide in the WTO after Cancún?," Kiel Working Papers 1194, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:10:y:2005:i:3:p:339-358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donny Tang, 2005. "Effects of the Regional Trading Arrangements on Trade: Evidence from the NAFTA, ANZCER and ASEAN Countries, 1989 - 2000," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 241-265.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Mario Larch & Lisandra Flach & Erdal Yalcin & Sebastian Benz & Finn Krüger, 2013. "Dimensionen und Effekte eines transatlantischen Freihandelsabkommens," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(04), pages 22-31, February.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2008. "Why a market place must not discriminate: The case against a US-EU free trade agreement," Kiel Working Papers 1407, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:2769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .