Estimating the informal cross-border trade of agricultural and horticultural commodities between cameroon and its CEMAC neighbours
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 2006. "Agricultural markets in Benin and Malawi," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1), December.
- Galtier, F., 2009. "How to Manage Food Price Instability in Developing Countries ?," Working Papers MOISA 200905, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Houssein Guimbard & Maëlan Le Goff, 2014.
"Mega-deals: What Consequences for sub-Saharan Africa?,"
2014-28, CEPII research center.
- H. Guimbard & M. Le Goff, 2015. "Mega-deals: What Consequences for sub-Saharan Africa?," Working papers 569, Banque de France.
- World Bank, 2016. "Cameroon Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26416, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal cross-border trade; Agricultural products; CEMAC countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:41:y:2013:i:c:p:133-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.