Agricultural markets in Benin and Malawi
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lefèvre, Mélanie & Tharakan, Joe, 2011.
"Intermediaries, transport costs and interlinked transactions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- LEFÈVRE, Mélanie & THARAKAN, Joe & ,, 2013. "Intermediaries, transport costs and interlinked transactions," CORE Discussion Papers 2013055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tara Mitchell, 2016. "Quality Observability and the Structure of Agricultural Supply Chains," Trinity Economics Papers tep1316, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Nkendah, Robert, 2013. "Estimating the informal cross-border trade of agricultural and horticultural commodities between cameroon and its CEMAC neighbours," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 133-144.
- Robinson, Amanda Lea, 2016. "Internal Borders: Ethnic-Based Market Segmentation in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 371-384.
- Okello, Julius J. & Kirui, Oliver K. & Gitonga, Zachary M. & Njiraini, Georgina W. & Nzuma, Jonathan M., 0. "Determinants of Awareness and Use ICT-based Market Information Services in Developing-Country Agriculture: The Case of Smallholder Farmers in Kenya," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
- Wainaina, Priscilla W. & Okello, Julius J. & Nzuma, Jonathan M., 0. "Blessing or Evil? Contract Farming, Smallholder Poultry Production and Household Welfare in Kenya," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
- Aoudji, Augustin K.N. & Adégbidi, Anselme & Agbo, Valentin & Atindogbé, Gilbert & Toyi, Mireille S.S. & Yêvidé, Armand S.I. & Ganglo, Jean C. & Lebailly, Philippe, 2012. "Functioning of farm-grown timber value chains: Lessons from the smallholder-produced teak (Tectona grandis L.f.) poles value chain in Southern Benin," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 98-107.
- David-Benz, Hélène & Andriandralambo, Norontsoa & Soanjara, Helgina & Chimirri, Chiara & Rahelizatovo, Noro & Rivolala, Bezaka, 2016. "Improving access to market information: a driver of change in marketing strategies for small producers?," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245073, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kopp, Thomas & Bümmer, Bernhard, 2015. "Moving rubber to a better place - and extracting rents from credit constrained farmers along the way," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 9, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afjare:57022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.