Pathways to Deep Decarbonization in Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alloisio, Isabella & Borghesi, Simone & De Cian, Enrica & Gaeta, Maria & Martini, Chiara & Parrado, Ramiro & Tommasino, Maria Cristina & Verdolini, Elena & Maria Rosa, Virdis, 2016. "Pathways to Deep Decarbonization in Italy," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 230582, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
References listed on IDEAS
- Walmsley, Terrie L. & Aguiar, Angel H. & Narayanan, Badri, 2012.
"Introduction to the Global Trade Analysis Project and the GTAP Data Base,"
283485, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Walmsley, Terrie & Angel Aguiar & Badri Narayanan, 2012. "Introduction to the Global Trade Analysis Project and the GTAP Data Base," GTAP Working Papers 3965, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castellanos, Sergio & Santibañez-Aguilar, José E. & Shapiro, Benjamin B. & Powell, Douglas M. & Peters, Ian M. & Buonassisi, Tonio & Kammen, Daniel M. & Flores-Tlacuahuac, Antonio, 2018. "Sustainable silicon photovoltaics manufacturing in a global market: A techno-economic, tariff and transportation framework," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 704-719.
- Spencer, Thomas & Pierfederici, Roberta & Sartor, Oliver & Berghmans, Nicolas & Samadi, Sascha & Fischedick, Manfred & Knoop, Katharina & Pye, Steve & Criqui, Patrick & Mathy, Sandrine & Capros, Pante, 2017.
"Tracking sectoral progress in the deep decarbonisation of energy systems in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 509-517.
- Thomas Spencer & Roberta Pierfederici & Oliver Sartor & Nicolas Berghmans & Sascha Samadi & Manfred Fischedick & Katharina Knoop & Steve Pye & Patrick Criqui & Sandrine Mathy & Pantelis Capros & Panag, 2017. "Tracking sectoral progress in the deep decarbonisation of energy systems in Europe," Post-Print hal-01586028, HAL.
- Lechtenböhmer, Stefan & Nilsson, Lars J. & Åhman, Max & Schneider, Clemens, 2016. "Decarbonising the energy intensive basic materials industry through electrification – Implications for future EU electricity demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1623-1631.
- Francesco Calise & Massimo Dentice D’Accadia & Carlo Barletta & Vittoria Battaglia & Antun Pfeifer & Neven Duic, 2017. "Detailed Modelling of the Deep Decarbonisation Scenarios with Demand Response Technologies in the Heating and Cooling Sector: A Case Study for Italy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-33, October.
- Gaspari, Michele & Lorenzoni, Arturo, 2018. "The governance for distributed energy resources in the Italian electricity market: A driver for innovation?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 3623-3632.
- Stefan Speck, 2017. "Environmental tax reform and the potential implications of tax base erosions in the context of emission reduction targets and demographic change," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(3), pages 407-423, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDecarbonization; Low-carbon Economy; Climate Change;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-12-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-12-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2015-12-12 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2015-12-12 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2015.80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.