Sustainable silicon photovoltaics manufacturing in a global market: A techno-economic, tariff and transportation framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gavagnin, Giacomo & Sánchez, David & Martínez, Gonzalo S. & Rodríguez, José M. & Muñoz, Antonio, 2017. "Cost analysis of solar thermal power generators based on parabolic dish and micro gas turbine: Manufacturing, transportation and installation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 108-122.
- Veysey, Jason & Octaviano, Claudia & Calvin, Katherine & Martinez, Sara Herreras & Kitous, Alban & McFarland, James & van der Zwaan, Bob, 2016. "Pathways to Mexico’s climate change mitigation targets: A multi-model analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 587-599.
- Haller, Markus & Ludig, Sylvie & Bauer, Nico, 2012. "Decarbonization scenarios for the EU and MENA power system: Considering spatial distribution and short term dynamics of renewable generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 282-290.
- Zou, Hongyang & Du, Huibin & Ren, Jingzheng & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Zhang, Yongjie & Mao, Guozhu, 2017. "Market dynamics, innovation, and transition in China's solar photovoltaic (PV) industry: A critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 197-206.
- Pincus, J J, 1975. "Pressure Groups and the Pattern of Tariffs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 757-778, August.
- Claudia Kemfert & Petra Opitz & Thure Traber & Lars Handrich, 2015. "Deep Decarbonization in Germany: A Macro-Analysis of Economic and Political Challenges of the 'Energiewende' (Energy Transition)," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 93, number pbk93.
- Anandarajah, Gabrial & Gambhir, Ajay, 2014. "India’s CO2 emission pathways to 2050: What role can renewables play?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 79-86.
- Kucukvar, Murat & Cansev, Bunyamin & Egilmez, Gokhan & Onat, Nuri C. & Samadi, Hamidreza, 2016. "Energy-climate-manufacturing nexus: New insights from the regional and global supply chains of manufacturing industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 889-904.
- Ondraczek, Janosch & Komendantova, Nadejda & Patt, Anthony, 2015.
"WACC the dog: The effect of financing costs on the levelized cost of solar PV power,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 888-898.
- Janosch Ondraczek & Nadejda Komendantova & Anthony Patt, 2013. "WACC the Dog: The Effect of Financing Costs on the Levelized Cost of Solar Pv Power," Working Papers FNU-201, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University.
- Chong, W.T. & Naghavi, M.S. & Poh, S.C. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Pan, K.C., 2011. "Techno-economic analysis of a wind–solar hybrid renewable energy system with rainwater collection feature for urban high-rise application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 4067-4077.
- Yang, Hongxing & Wei, Zhou & Chengzhi, Lou, 2009. "Optimal design and techno-economic analysis of a hybrid solar-wind power generation system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 163-169, February.
- Park, Tae-Young & Choung, Jae-Yong & Min, Hong-Ghi, 2008. "The Cross-industry Spillover of Technological Capability: Korea's DRAM and TFT-LCD Industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2855-2873, December.
- Isabella Alloisio & Alessandro Antimiani & Simone Borghesi & Enrica De Cian & Maria Gaeta & Chiara Martini & Ramiro Parrado & Maria Cristina Tommasino & Elena Verdolini & Maria Rosa Virdis, 2015.
"Pathways to Deep Decarbonization in Italy,"
2015.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alloisio, Isabella & Borghesi, Simone & De Cian, Enrica & Gaeta, Maria & Martini, Chiara & Parrado, Ramiro & Tommasino, Maria Cristina & Verdolini, Elena & Maria Rosa, Virdis, 2016. "Pathways to Deep Decarbonization in Italy," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 230582, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Mokhtar, Marwan & Ali, Muhammad Tauha & Bräuniger, Simon & Afshari, Afshin & Sgouridis, Sgouris & Armstrong, Peter & Chiesa, Matteo, 2010. "Systematic comprehensive techno-economic assessment of solar cooling technologies using location-specific climate data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 3766-3778, December.
- Jägemann, Cosima & Fürsch, Michaela & Hagspiel, Simeon & Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Decarbonizing Europe's power sector by 2050 — Analyzing the economic implications of alternative decarbonization pathways," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 622-636.
- Nian, Victor, 2016. "Impacts of changing design considerations on the life cycle carbon emissions of solar photovoltaic systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1471-1487.
- Herrando, María & Markides, Christos N., 2016. "Hybrid PV and solar-thermal systems for domestic heat and power provision in the UK: Techno-economic considerations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 512-532.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- López-Escalante, M.C. & Fernández-Rodríguez, M. & Caballero, L.J. & Martín, F. & Gabás, M. & Ramos-Barrado, J.R., 2018. "Novel encapsulant architecture on the road to photovoltaic module power output increase," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 1901-1910.
More about this item
KeywordsSolar photovoltaics; Photovoltaics manufacturing; Mathematical programming; Minimum sustainable price; Multi-objective approach;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:704-719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.