WACC the Dog: The Effect of Financing Costs on the Levelized Cost of Solar Pv Power
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ondraczek, Janosch & Komendantova, Nadejda & Patt, Anthony, 2015. "WACC the dog: The effect of financing costs on the levelized cost of solar PV power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 888-898.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peters, Michael & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Wiederkehr, David & Schneider, Malte, 2011. "Shedding light on solar technologies'A techno-economic assessment and its policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6422-6439, October.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Murray, Siobhan & Wheeler, David, 2011.
"The economics of renewable energy expansion in rural Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 215-227, January.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Murray, Siobhan & Wheeler, David, 2010. "The economics of renewable energy expansion in rural Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5193, The World Bank.
- Demirguc, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1999.
"Determinants of Commercial Bank Interest Margins and Profitability: Some International Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 379-408, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1998. "Determinants of commercial bank interest margins and profitability : some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1900, The World Bank.
- Komendantova, Nadejda & Patt, Anthony & Williges, Keith, 2011. "Solar power investment in North Africa: Reducing perceived risks," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4829-4835.
- Pfeiffer, Birte & Mulder, Peter, 2013.
"Explaining the diffusion of renewable energy technology in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 285-296.
- Birte Pohl & Peter Mulder, 2013. "Explaining the Diffusion of Renewable Energy Technology in Developing Countries," GIGA Working Paper Series 217, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Onyeji, Ijeoma & Liebreich, Michael & MacGill, Ian & Chase, Jennifer & Shah, Jigar & Gielen, Dolf & Arent, Doug & Landfear, Doug & Zhengrong, Shi, 2013. "Re-considering the economics of photovoltaic power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 329-338.
- Branker, K. & Pathak, M.J.M. & Pearce, J.M., 2011. "A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4470-4482.
- Ondraczek, Janosch, 2014.
"Are we there yet? Improving solar PV economics and power planning in developing countries: The case of Kenya,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 604-615.
- Janosch Ondraczek, 2013. "Are we there yet? Improving solar PV economics and power planning in developing countries: The case of Kenya," Working Papers FNU-200, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University.
- Luzi Hail & Christian Leuz, 2006. "International Differences in the Cost of Equity Capital: Do Legal Institutions and Securities Regulation Matter?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 485-531, June.
- Seel, Joachim & Barbose, Galen L. & Wiser, Ryan H., 2014. "An analysis of residential PV system price differences between the United States and Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 216-226.
More about this item
Keywordssolar photovoltaic; levelized cost of electricity; cost of capital; global model;
- C29 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Other
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-09-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-09-13 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgc:wpaper:201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Uwe Schneider). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zmhamde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.