Report NEP-REG-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Böckers, Veit & Giessing, Leonie & Rösch, Jürgen, 2013. "The green game changer: An empirical assessment of the effects of wind and solar power on the merit order," DICE Discussion Papers 104, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Greaker, Mads & Midttømme, Kristoffer, 2013. "Optimal Environmental Policy with Network Effects: Is Lock-in in Dirty Technologies Possible?," Memorandum 15/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Janosch Ondraczek, 2013. "Are we there yet? Improving solar PV economics and power planning in developing countries: The case of Kenya," Working Papers FNU-200, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University.
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Petra Lunackova, 2013. "Long-term memory in electricity prices: Czech market evidence," Papers 1309.0582, arXiv.org.
- Felix Groba & Barbara Breitschopf, 2013. "Impact of Renewable Energy Policy and Use on Innovation: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1318, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2013. "Energy market liberalisation and renewable energy policies in oecd countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- A. Mahati & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Competition, strategic delegation and delay in technology adoption," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Janosch Ondraczek & Nadejda Komendantova & Anthony Patt, 2013. "WACC the Dog: The Effect of Financing Costs on the Levelized Cost of Solar Pv Power," Working Papers FNU-201, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University.
- Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin, 2013. "Accounting for uncertainty in willingness to pay for environmental benefits," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.