China's Regional and Bilateral Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samina Shabir & Reema Kazmi, 2007. "Economic Effects of the Recently Signed Pak-China Free Trade Agreement," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(Special E), pages 174-202, September.
- Hyun Joung Jin & Won W. Koo & Bongsik Sul, 2006. "The Effects Of The Free Trade Agreement Among China, Japan And South Korea," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 55-72, December.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2012. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Asia-Pacific Integration: A Quantitative Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6642.
- Mahinda Siriwardana & Jinmei Yang, "undated". "Economic Effects of the Proposed Australia-china Free Trade Agreement," EcoMod2006 272100084, EcoMod.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen & Domenico Lombardi, 2017.
"RMBI or RMBR? Is the Renminbi Destined to Become a Global or Regional Currency?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 16(1), pages 35-59, Winter/Sp.
- Barry Eichengreen & Domenico Lombardi, 2015. "RMBI or RMBR: Is the Renminbi Destined to Become a Global or Regional Currency?," NBER Working Papers 21716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- STOBER Emmanuel Olusegun, 2014. "CAGE Analysis of China’s Trade Globalization," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
More about this item
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-02-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.