China's Regional and Bilateral Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samina Shabir & Reema Kazmi, 2007. "Economic Effects of the Recently Signed Pak-China Free Trade Agreement," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(Special E), pages 174-202, September.
- Hyun Joung Jin & Won W. Koo & Bongsik Sul, 2006. "The Effects Of The Free Trade Agreement Among China, Japan And South Korea," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 55-72, December.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2012. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Asia-Pacific Integration: A Quantitative Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6642.
- Mahinda Siriwardana & Jinmei Yang, "undated". "Economic Effects of the Proposed Australia-china Free Trade Agreement," EcoMod2006 272100084, EcoMod.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen & Domenico Lombardi, 2017.
"RMBI or RMBR? Is the Renminbi Destined to Become a Global or Regional Currency?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 16(1), pages 35-59, Winter/Sp.
- Barry Eichengreen & Domenico Lombardi, 2015. "RMBI or RMBR: Is the Renminbi Destined to Become a Global or Regional Currency?," NBER Working Papers 21716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- STOBER Emmanuel Olusegun, 2014. "CAGE Analysis of China’s Trade Globalization," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
More about this item
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-02-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .