ASEAN Economic Integration: Features, Fulfillments, Failures and the Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yap, Josef T. & Majuca, Ruperto P. & Park, Cyn-Young, 2010.
"The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia: Impact and Policy Implications,"
DP 2010-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Majuca, Ruperto & Yap, Josef, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia: Impact and Policy Implications," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 45, Asian Development Bank.
- Cyn-Young Park & Ruperto P. Majuca & Josef T. Yap, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia : Impact and Policy Implications," Finance Working Papers 23101, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pariwat Kanithasen & Vacharakoon Jivakanont & Charnon Boonnuch, 2011. "AEC 2015: Ambitions, Expectations and Challenges ASEAN's Path towards Greater Economic and Financial Integration," Working Papers 2011-03, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Andrista, Safira & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Welfare Impact of ASEAN Economic Integration: “ASEAN Way” Versus Theory," MPRA Paper 80880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dupont, Cédric, 2011. "What role for regional economic organizations in a fragmented trade world? The case of ASEAN," Papers 242, World Trade Institute.
- Lee, Cassey & Fukunaga, Yoshifumi, 2014. "ASEAN regional cooperation on competition policy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 77-91.
- Zaenal Mutaqin & Masaru Ichihashi, 2013. "Widening and Deepening Economic Integration Impact on Bilateral Trade in the Eurozone and ASEAN," IDEC DP2 Series 3-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Muneer Shaik & S. Maheswaran, 2017. "Market Efficiency of ASEAN Stock Markets," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(2), pages 109-122, February.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN economies; ASEAN economic development; economic integration; regional trade agreements;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbrei:0069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan B. de Leon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.