Financial Integration in Emerging Asia: Challenges and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cyn‐Young PARK & Jong‐Wha LEE, 2011. "Financial Integration in Emerging Asia: Challenges and Prospects," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 6(2), pages 176-198, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2011.
"The Composition Matters: Capital Inflows and Liquidity Crunch During a Global Economic Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(6), pages 2023-2052.
- Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "The Composition Matters; Capital Inflows and Liquidity Crunch During a Global Economic Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010. "The Composition Matters: Capital Inflows and Liquidity Crunch during a Global Economic Crisis," Working Papers 172010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "The Composition Matters: Capital Inflows and Liquidity Crunch during a Global Economic Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yap, Josef T. & Majuca, Ruperto P. & Park, Cyn-Young, 2010.
"The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia: Impact and Policy Implications,"
DP 2010-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Majuca, Ruperto & Yap, Josef, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia: Impact and Policy Implications," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 45, Asian Development Bank.
- Cyn-Young Park & Ruperto P. Majuca & Josef T. Yap, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia : Impact and Policy Implications," Finance Working Papers 23101, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hal Hill & Maria Socorro Gochoco- Bautista, 2013. "Perspectives and issues," Chapters,in: Asia Rising, chapter 1, pages 3-45 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- KOMATSUBARA Tadaaki & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi & TATSUMI Ken-ichi, 2016. "Dynamics of Integration in East Asian Equity Markets," Discussion papers 16084, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Boubakri, Salem & Guillaumin, Cyriac, 2015.
"Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets: An empirical assessment,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 136-160.
- Salem Boubakri & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2015. "Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets : an empirical assessment," Post-Print halshs-01195916, HAL.
- Chantapacdepong, Pornpinun & Shim, Ilhyock, 2015. "Correlations across Asia-Pacific bond markets and the impact of capital flow management measures," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 71-101.
- Cyn-Young Park & Rogelio V. Mercado, 2014.
"Equity home bias, financial integration, and regulatory reforms: implications for emerging Asia,"
Chapters,in: Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 9, pages 347-376
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Mercado, Jr., Rogelio V., 2014. "Equity Home Bias, Financial Integration, and Regulatory Reforms: Implications for Emerging Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 133, Asian Development Bank.
- Rughoo, Aarti & You, Kefei, 2016. "Asian financial integration: Global or regional? Evidence from money and bond markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 419-434.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2013. "Inflation Targeting and Financial Stability: A Perspective from the Developing World," Working Papers Series 324, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:127-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gan, Pei-Tha, 2014. "The precise form of financial integration: Empirical evidence for selected Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 208-219.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Kefei You, 2017.
"Stock Market Integration in Asia: Global or Regional? Evidence from Industry Level Panel Convergence Tests,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6494, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Kefei You, 2017. "Stock Market Integration in Asia: Global or Regional? Evidence from Industry Level Panel Convergence Tests," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1669, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Morgan, Peter J. & Lamberte , Mario, 2012. "Strengthening Financial Infrastructure," ADBI Working Papers 345, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Juraev, Nosirjon, 2013. "Financial Integration and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 55711, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2014.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:559-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:193-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0062-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:37-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsemerging Asia; financial integration; cross-border financial flows; crossborder asset holdings; convergence of asset returns;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2011-06-25 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2011-06-25 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-06-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbrei:0079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan B. de Leon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.