Report NEP-IFN-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bracke, Thierry & Bunda, Irina, 2011. "Exchange rate anchoring - Is there still a de facto US dollar standard?," Working Paper Series 1353, European Central Bank.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2011. "Financial Integration in Emerging Asia: Challenges and Prospects," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 79, Asian Development Bank.
- Geert Bekaert & Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Arnaud J. Mehl, 2011. "Global Crises and Equity Market Contagion," NBER Working Papers 17121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Chen, 2011. "Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: Foreign Ownership and Establishment Performance," NBER Working Papers 17141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazi, Irfan Akbar & Guesmi, Khaled & Kaabia, Olfa, 2011. "Contagion effect of financial crisis on OECD stock markets," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Renée Fry & Cody Yu-Ling Hsiao & Chrismin Tang, 2011. "Actually This Time Is Different," CAMA Working Papers 2011-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karel Báta, 2011. "Equity Home Bias Among Czech Investors: Experimental Approach," Working Papers IES 2011/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2011.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," Working Papers 300, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Marlene Grande & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Corruption and Multinational Companies’ Entry Modes.Do Linguistic and Historical Ties Matter?," FEP Working Papers 417, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kirkegaard, Jacob & Sbrancia, Belen, 2011. "Financial repression redux," MPRA Paper 31641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yao Tang, 2011. "Does Productivity Respond to Exchange Rate Appreciations? A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 1, Bowdoin College, Department of Economics.