Report NEP-SEA-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thee Kian Wie, 2010. "Technology and Indonesiaâ€™s Industrial Competitiveness," Working Papers id:3295, eSocialSciences.
- Wang, Yong, 2010. "Evolving Asian Power Balances and Alternate Conceptions for Building Regional Institutions," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 68, Asian Development Bank.
- Abdur R. Chowdhury, 2010. "The Asian Currency Crisis: Origins, Lessons and Future Outlook," Working Papers id:3306, eSocialSciences.
- Hill, Hal & Menon, Jayant, 2010. "ASEAN Economic Integration: Features, Fulfillments, Failures and the Future," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 69, Asian Development Bank.
- Kampon ADIREKSOMBAT & FANG Zheng & Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2010. "The Evolution of Gender Wage Differentials and Discrimination in Thailand: 1991-2007 — An Application of Unconditional Quantile Regression," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1005, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura, 2010. "Complex Vertical FDI and Firm Heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2010-008, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Sanghoon Ahn, 2010. "Does Exporting Raise Productivity? Evidence from Korean Microdata," Working Papers id:3302, eSocialSciences.
- Luiz de Mello, 2010. "Does Fiscal Decentralisation Strengthen Social Capital?: Cross-Country Evidence and the Experiences of Brazil and Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 825, OECD Publishing.
- Mikic, Mia & Ramjoue, Melanie, 2010. "Achieving the trade targets of Millennium Development Goal 8: Status in the least developed countries of Asia and the Pacific," MPRA Paper 27451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Virtual R&D Teams: A potential growth of education-industry collaboration," MPRA Paper 27414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2010.
- Mikic, Mia & Jakobson, Elias, 2010. "Examining the potential for cross-South Pacific trade: ASEAN and Latin America," MPRA Paper 27448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coenen, Lars & Benneworth, Paul & Truffer, Bernhard, 2010. "Towards a spatial perspective on sustainability transitions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Vasco J. Gabriel & Pataaree Sangduan, 2010. "An Efficient Test of Fiscal Sustainability," NIPE Working Papers 32/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- FANG Zheng & Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2010. "Discrimination in the Equilibrium Search Model with Wage-Tenure Contracts," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1004, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.