Examining the potential for cross-South Pacific trade: ASEAN and Latin America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mia Mikic & Elias Jakobson, 2010. "Examining the Potential for Cross-South Pacific Trade: ASEAN and Latin America," Working Paper Series 210, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Mia Mikic & John Gilbert, 2007. "Trade Statistics In Policymaking - A Handbook Of Commonly Used Trade Indices And Indicators," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2491.
- Mia Mikic & Martin Wermelinger (ed.), 2010. "Rising Non-Tariff Protectionism and Crisis Recovery," ARTNeT Books and Research Reports, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number brr5.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Kati Suominen & Jeremy Harris & Matthew Shearer, 2009. "Bridging Regional Trade Agreements in the Americas: Special Report on Integration and Trade," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 20098, February.
- repec:idb:brikps:20098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mia Mikic (ed.), 2010. "Rising Non-Tariff Protectionism and Crisis Recovery," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2587.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Shimu Afroza Ahammed & Islam Md. Shahidul, 2018. "Impacts of Macro economic variables on the RMG Export Growth of Bangladesh," Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 32(1), pages 112-125, June.
- A. A. Alikhanov & V. Yu. Skryabina & E. V. Tarasyuk, 0. "Liberalization Trade Relationship Between The Countries: Assessment And Consequences," International Trade and Trade Policy, Ð¤Ð“Ð‘ÐžÐ£ Ð’Ðž "Ð Ð¾Ñ Ñ Ð¸Ð¹Ñ ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ Ñ ÐºÐ¾Ð½Ð¾Ð¼Ð¸Ñ‡ÐµÑ ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ ÑƒÐ½Ð¸Ð²ÐµÑ€Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚ÐµÑ‚ Ð¸Ð¼. Ð“.Ð’. ÐŸÐ»ÐµÑ…Ð°Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð°".
- Mohammad Farhad, 2011. "The global economic crisis, contemporary protectionism, and least developed countries," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: United Nations ESCAP (ed.), Trade beyond Doha: Prospects for Asia-Pacific Least Developed Countries, Studies in Trade and Investment 76, chapter 3, pages 38-59, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Low, Patrick, 2014. "Preferentialism in Trade Relations: Challenges for the World Trade Organization," ADBI Working Papers 478, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Prabir De, 2009. "The Impact of Information Technology (IT) in Trade Facilitation on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Sri Lanka," ARTNeT Working Papers 64, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Dimitar Hadjinikolov & Paskal Zhelev, 2018.
"Expected Impact of EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement on Bulgaria’s Exports,"
Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 4, pages 467-479, December.
- Hadjinikolov, Dimitar & Zhelev, Paskal, 2018. "Expected Impact of EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement on Bulgaria’s Exports," MPRA Paper 104532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natos, Dimitrios & Staboulis, Christos & Tsakiridou, Efthimia, 2014. "Agricultural Trade Integration in Western Balkans: Orientation and Complementarity," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(2), pages 1-15.
- Jafarli, Said, 2017. "Moves Towards an Islamic Common Market: Evaluation of the Potentials," MPRA Paper 79179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Rana Atabay, 2016. "The Relationship between Trade Openness and Inflation in Turkey," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 5(3), pages 137-145, April.
- Sauvé, Pierre, 2013. "The Road to Bali: ERIA Perspectives on the WTO Ministerial and Asian Integration," Papers 645, World Trade Institute.
- Olivier CADOT & Lili Yan ING, 2015. "Non-tariff Measures and Harmonisation: Issues for the RCEP," Working Papers DP-2015-61, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Martin Wermelinger, 2011. "Features of post-crisis protectionism in Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers 9711, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Schor Adriana, 2014. "South–South Cooperation and IBSA: More Trade in Politics," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, July.
- Chalise, Lekhnath & Jones, Keithly G., 2018. "Exploring Intra-Industry Trade Tendencies of the U.S. Beef Over Two Decades," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274263, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anil Belbase & Paras Kharel, 2009. "Competitiveness of Nepalese ready-made garments after expiry of the Agreements on Textiles and Clothing," Working Papers 7009, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Jafarli, Said, 2017. "Moves Towards an Islamic Common Market: Evaluation of the Potentials," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 169-198.
- Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos & Maria Tsiapa, 2021. "The Geography of Trade Among the European Union and the European Neighborhood Policy Countries," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 3-18.
- Bhubanesh Pant Ph.D. & Rajan Krishna Panta, 2009. "Export Diversification and Competitiveness: Nepal’s Experiences," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 21, pages 52-78, April.
- Sidorova E.A., 2016. "The integration and investment potential of BRICS," World of economics and management / Vestnik NSU. Series: Social and Economics Sciences, Socionet, vol. 16(2), pages 111-122.
- United Nations ESCAP, 2012. "Dealing with protectionist pressures," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Report 2012: Recent Trends and Developments, chapter 5, pages 79-101, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; Latin America; trade entropy; complementarity; trade agreements; cross-Pacific trade; noodle bowl;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.