Examining the potential for cross-South Pacific trade: ASEAN and Latin America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mia Mikic & Elias Jakobson, 2010. "Examining the Potential for Cross-South Pacific Trade: ASEAN and Latin America," Working Paper Series 210, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Mia Mikic & John Gilbert, 2007. "Trade Statistics In Policymaking - A Handbook Of Commonly Used Trade Indices And Indicators," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2491, September.
- repec:idb:brikps:20098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mia Mikic (ed.), 2010. "Rising Non-Tariff Protectionism and Crisis Recovery," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2587, September.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; Latin America; trade entropy; complementarity; trade agreements; cross-Pacific trade; noodle bowl;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-12-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2010-12-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .