Examining the Potential for Cross-South Pacific Trade: ASEAN and Latin America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mikic, Mia & Jakobson, Elias, 2010. "Examining the potential for cross-South Pacific trade: ASEAN and Latin America," MPRA Paper 27448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:20098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mia Mikic (ed.), 2010. "Rising Non-Tariff Protectionism and Crisis Recovery," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2587, january-d.
- Mia Mikic & John Gilbert, 2007. "Trade Statistics In Policymaking - A Handbook Of Commonly Used Trade Indices And Indicators," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2491, january-d.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; Latin America; trade entropy; complementarity; trade agreements; cross-Pacific trade; noodle bowl;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:wpaper:swp210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .