A Snapshot of contemporary protectionism: How important are the murkier forms of trade discrimination?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simon J. Evenett & Martin Wermelinger, 2010. "A snapshot of contemporary protectionism: how important are the murkier forms of trade discrimination?," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Rising Non-Tariff Protectionism and Crisis Recovery, chapter 1, pages 8-26 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Wermelinger, 2012. "Do "green" state measures make import patterns "climate-friendly"? The case of the Asia-Pacific region," FIW Working Paper series 079, FIW.
- Defever, F. & Reyes, J-D., 2016.
"Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones A ect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic,"
16/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Sanchez Martin,Miguel Eduardo, 2016. "Does the elimination of export requirements in special economic zones affect export performance? evidence from the Dominican Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7874, The World Bank.
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Miguel Eduardo Sánchez-Martín, 2016. "Does the Elimination of Export Requirements in Special Economic Zones affect Export Performance? Evidence from the Dominican Republic," Discussion Papers 2016-18, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Simon J. Evenett & Johannes Fritz, 2011. "Die negativen Auswirkungen des krisenbezogenen Handelsprotektionismus auf die Schweizer Aussenwirtschaft:," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 66(04), pages 359-383, December.
More about this item
KeywordsProtectionism; murkier; trade discrimination;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:8310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval). General contact details of provider: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.