Do "green" state measures make import patterns "climate-friendly"? The case of the Asia-Pacific region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristea, Anca & Hummels, David & Puzzello, Laura & Avetisyan, Misak, 2013.
"Trade and the greenhouse gas emissions from international freight transport,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 153-173.
- Anca D. Cristea & David Hummels & Laura Puzzello & Misak G. Avetisyan, 2011. "Trade and the Greenhouse Gas Emissions from International Freight Transport," NBER Working Papers 17117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vinod K. AGGARWAL & Simon J. EVENETT, 2010. "Financial Crisis, “New” Industrial Policy, and the Bite of Multilateral Trade Rules," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 221-244, December.
- Simon J. Evenett & Martin Wermelinger, 2010.
"A snapshot of contemporary protectionism: how important are the murkier forms of trade discrimination?,"
STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Rising Non-Tariff Protectionism and Crisis Recovery, chapter 1, pages 8-26
United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Simon J. Evenett & Martin Wermelinger, 2010. "A Snapshot of contemporary protectionism: How important are the murkier forms of trade discrimination?," Working Papers 8310, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Technology, Geography, and Trade," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1741-1779, September.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; trade policy; green growth;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-05-22 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-05-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsr:wpaper:y:2012:i:079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.