Report NEP-RES-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Carf`i & Daniele Schilir`o, 2012. "Global Green Economy and Environmental Sustainability: a Coopetitive Model," Papers 1205.2872, arXiv.org.
- Karp, Larry & Rezai, Amon, 2012. "The Political economy of environmental policy with overlapping generations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt67v8k1v5, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Martin Wermelinger, 2012. "Do "green" state measures make import patterns "climate-friendly"? The case of the Asia-Pacific region," FIW Working Paper series 079, FIW.
- Spencer, Thomas & Lucas, Chancel & Emmanuel, Guerin, 2012. "Exiting the crisis in the right direction: A sustainable and shared prosperity plan for Europe," MPRA Paper 38802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:67878 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karp, Larry & Stevenson, Megan, 2012. "Green Industrial Policy: Trade and Theory," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5qc631q9, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Lu, Yi & Wu, Mingqin & Yu, Linhui, 2012. "Is There a Pollution Haven Effect? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in China," MPRA Paper 38787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramón E. López & Eugenio Figueroa, 2011. "Fiscal policy in Chile: Hindering sustainable development by favoring myopic growth," Working Papers wp346, University of Chile, Department of Economics.