Die negativen Auswirkungen des krisenbezogenen Handelsprotektionismus auf die Schweizer Aussenwirtschaft:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon J. Evenett & Martin Wermelinger, 2010.
"A snapshot of contemporary protectionism: how important are the murkier forms of trade discrimination?,"
STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Mia Mikic (ed.),Rising Non-Tariff Protectionism and Crisis Recovery, chapter 1, pages 8-26,
United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Simon J. Evenett & Martin Wermelinger, 2010. "A Snapshot of contemporary protectionism: How important are the murkier forms of trade discrimination?," Working Papers 8310, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Paolo E. Giordani & Nadia Rocha & Michele Ruta, 2012.
"Food Prices and the Multiplier Effect of Export Policy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Paolo E. Giordani & Nadia Rocha & Michele Ruta, 2012. "Food Prices and the Multiplier Effect of Export Policy," Working Papers LuissLab 1297, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Giordani, Paolo E. & Rocha, Nadia & Ruta, Michele, 2012. "Food prices and the multiplier effect of export policy," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Simon J. Evenett & Johannes Fritz & Yang Chun Jing, 2012. "Beyond dollar exchange-rate targeting: China’s crisis-era export management regime," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 284-300, SUMMER.
- Brad J. McDonald & Christian Henn, 2011. "Protectionist Responses to the Crisis; Damage Observed in Product-Level Trade," IMF Working Papers 11/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Simon J. Evenett & Martin Wermelinger, 2010. "A Snapshot of contemporary protectionism: How important are the murkier forms of trade discrimination?," ARTNeT Working Papers 83, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:auswrt:2011:66:04:359-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Legge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siasrch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.