Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in the Asia and Pacific Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simon J. Evenett, 2014. "Mapping crisis-era protectionism in the Asia and Pacific region," Chapters,in: A World Trade Organization for the 21st Century, chapter 6, pages 130-156 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2013. "Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in the Asia and Pacific Region," Trade Working Papers 23851, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsieh, Wen-jen, 2011. "The Global Economic Recession and Industrial Structure: Evidence from Four Asian Dragons," ADBI Working Papers 315, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Simon J. Evenett & Johannes Fritz & Yang Chun Jing, 2012. "Beyond dollar exchange-rate targeting: China’s crisis-era export management regime," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 284-300, SUMMER.
- Wen-jen Hsieh, 2011. "The Global Economic Recession and Industrial Structure : Evidence from Four Asian Dragons," Trade Working Papers 23221, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wen-jen Hsieh, 2011. "The Global Economic Recession and Industrial Structure : Evidence from Four Asian Dragons," Microeconomics Working Papers 23221, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsthe Asia and Pacific region; financial incentives; traditional forms of protectionism; Global Trade Alert Database; financial sector bailout;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-01-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2014-01-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:23851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .