Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in the Asia Pacific Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Evenett, Simon J, 2013. "Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in the Asia-Pacific Region," CEPR Discussion Papers 9783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon J. Evenett & Johannes Fritz & Yang Chun Jing, 2012. "Beyond dollar exchange-rate targeting: China’s crisis-era export management regime," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 284-300, SUMMER.
More about this item
Keywordsprotectionism; asia-pacific region; wto; non-tariff measures;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-11-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2013-11-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .