The Global Economic Recession and Industrial Structure: Evidence from Four Asian Dragons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jungsoo Park & Hang Ryu, 2006. "Accumulation, Technical Progress, and Increasing Returns in the Economic Growth of East Asia," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 243-255, June.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2010.
"The impact of the global financial crisis on business cycles in Asian emerging economies,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 293-303, June.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen, 2009. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Business Cycles in Asian Emerging Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 2710, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2009. "The impact of the global financial crisis on business cycles in Asian emerging economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Edvardsson, Bo, 1997. "Quality in new service development: Key concepts and a frame of reference," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 31-46, October.
- Khalid Yousif Khalafalla & Alan Webb, 2001. "Export-led growth and structural change: evidence from Malaysia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(13), pages 1703-1715.
- Ingo Borchert & Aaditya Mattoo, 2009. "The crisis-resilience of services trade," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(13), pages 2115-2136, August.
- Bihong Huang, 2008. "International Dependency and Economic Fluctuations in East Asian NIEs," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 497-506.
- Keith Brook, 2009. "Performance and employment characteristics of the UK service industries, 1990–2008," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, vol. 3(6), pages 39-50, June.
- J. Steven Landefeld & Eugene P. Seskin & Barbara M. Fraumeni, 2008. "Taking the Pulse of the Economy: Measuring GDP," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 193-216, Spring.
- Johansson, Pontus & Olhager, Jan, 2004. "Industrial service profiling: Matching service offerings and processes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 309-320, June.
- Mansell, Ken, 1996. "New Data and the Measurement of Output for the Service Sector in the United Kingdom," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(2), pages 225-232, June.
- Eloranta, Eero & Holmstrom, Jan, 1998. "Productivity reconsidered: Critical assessment of investments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 133-144, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2014.
"Mapping crisis-era protectionism in the Asia and Pacific region,"
Chapters,in: A World Trade Organization for the 21st Century, chapter 6, pages 130-156
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2013. "Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in the Asia and Pacific Region," Finance Working Papers 23851, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2013. "Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in the Asia and Pacific Region," Trade Working Papers 23851, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal economic recession; asian dragons; new service development; industrial structure;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-11-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .