The Crisis Resilience of Services Trade
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
- Ariu, Andrea, 2016.
"Crisis-proof services: Why trade in services did not suffer during the 2008–2009 collapse,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 138-149.
- Ariu, Andrea, 2014. "Crisis-proof services: Why trade in services did not suffer during the 2008-2009 collapse," Working Paper Series 1691, European Central Bank.
- Andrea Ariu, 2015. "Crisis-proof services : Why trade in services did not suffer during the 2008-2009 collapse," Working Paper Research 284, National Bank of Belgium.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2016. "The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 392-421, 05.
- Nagengast, Arne J. & Stehrer, Robert, 2015. "The great collapse in value added trade," Discussion Papers 47/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade," wiiw Working Papers 112, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Stehrer, Robert & Nagengast, Arne J., 2015. "The great collapse in value added trade," Working Paper Series 1833, European Central Bank.
- Innwon Park & Soonchan Park, 2011. "Regional Liberalisation of Trade in Services," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34, pages 725-740, 05.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2010. "Regional Liberalization of Trade in Services," MPRA Paper 19758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik Van der Marel, 2009. "'Leading with Services': The Dynamics of Transatlantic Negotiations in Services," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik van der Marel, 2009. ""Leading with services": the dynamics of transatlantic negotiations in services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38995, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik Van Der Marel, 2009. "'Leading with Services': The Dynamics of Transatlantic Negotiations in Services," Working Papers hal-01073751, HAL.
- Minondo, Asier, 2015. "The geography, variety and dynamics of service exports in Spain: a firm-level analysis," MPRA Paper 66993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2010. "The Doha Round," Working Papers hal-00972939, HAL.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Vicard, Vincent & Altomonte, Carlo & Rungi, Armando, 2012. "Global value chains during the great trade collapse: a bullwhip effect?," Working Paper Series 1412, European Central Bank.
- Altomonte, C. & Di Mauro, F. & Ottaviano, G. & Rungi, A. & Vicard, V., 2012. "Global Value Chains during the Great Trade Collapse: A Bullwhip Effect?," Working papers 364, Banque de France.
- Carlo Altomonte & Filippo Di Mauro & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Armando Rungi & Vincent Vicard, 2012. "Global Value Chains During the Great Trade Collapse: A Bullwhip Effect?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1131, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gasiorek, Michael, 2011. "The Impact of the Crisis on Trade and the role of Regional Integration," Papers 243, World Trade Institute.
- Åsa Johansson & Eduardo Olaberría, 2014. "Global Trade and Specialisation Patterns Over the Next 50 Years," OECD Economic Policy Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2015 : Having Fiscal Space and Using It," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20758, December.
- Åsa Johansson & Eduardo Olaberría, 2014. "Long-term Patterns of Trade and Specialisation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1136, OECD Publishing.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Olegs Tkacevs, 2015. "Everything you always wanted to know about Latvia's service exporters (but were afraid to ask)," Working Papers 2015/06, Latvijas Banka.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed