Bilateral Ã¢â‚¬Å“WTO-PlusÃ¢â‚¬Â Free Trade Agreements : The WTO Trade Policy Review of Singapore 2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2011.
"Growth Accounting with Misallocation: Or, Doing Less with More in Singapore,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 29-74, April.
- John G. Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2003. "Measuring productivity growth in Asia: do market imperfections matter?," Working Paper Series WP-03-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- John G. Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2006. "Measuring the miracle: market imperfections and Asia's growth experience," Working Paper Series 2006-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John G. Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2010. "Growth accounting with misallocation: Or, doing less with more in Singapore," Working Paper Series 2010-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2006. "Measuring the Miracle: Market Imperfections and Asia's Growth Experience," 2006 Meeting Papers 785, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2010. "Growth Accounting with Misallocation: Or, Doing Less with More in Singapore," NBER Working Papers 16043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Hiro, 2001. "General equilibrium evaluation of Japan-Singapore free trade agreement," MPRA Paper 82605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy, Martin & Marchetti, Juan & Lim, Hoe, 2006. "Services liberalization in the new generation of Preferential Trade Agreements (PTAs): How much further than the GATS?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2006-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO-TPR Singapore 2004; WTO; Asian financial crisis; liberalization; bilateral free trade agreement; efficiency of the economy;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .