Report NEP-SEA-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Park, Yung Chul & Song, Chi-Young, 2011. "Prospects for Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 314, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- C. Randall Henning & Mohsin S. Khan, 2011. "Asia and Global Financial Governance," Working Paper Series WP11-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hsieh, Wen-jen, 2011. "The Global Economic Recession and Industrial Structure: Evidence from Four Asian Dragons," ADBI Working Papers 315, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Farré, Lídia & Fasani, Francesco, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 6012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gonzalo Hernandez & Arslan Razmi, 2011. "Can Asia Sustain an Export-Led Growth Strategy in the Aftermath of the Global Crisis? An Empirical Exploration," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-29, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Giles, John & Wang, Dewen & Cai, Wei, 2011. "The labor supply and retirement behavior of China's older workers and elderly in comparative perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5853, The World Bank.
- Thomas Barré, 2011. "Price expectations and price dynamics: the case of the rice sector in developing Asia," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00630711, HAL.
- Ye Chen & Jun Yu, 2011. "Optimal Jackknife for Discrete Time and Continuous Time Unit Root Models," Working Papers 12-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Deepankar Basu, 2011. "Relative mortality improvements as a marker of socio-economic inequality across the developing world, 1990-2009," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-27, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.