Asia and Global Financial Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sussangkarn, Chalongphob, 2010. "The Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization: Origin, Development and Outlook," ADBI Working Papers 230, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "The G-20 and International Financial Institution Governance," Working Paper Series WP10-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Chalongphob Sussangkarn, 2010. "The Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization : Origin, Development and Outlook," Governance Working Papers 22821, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- C. Randall Henning, 2009. "The Future of the Chiang Mai Initiative: An Asian Monetary Fund?," Policy Briefs PB09-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Simon Johnson & Kalpana Kochhar & Todd Mitton & Natalia Tamirisa, 2007.
"Malaysian Capital Controls: Macroeconomics and Institutions,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 529-574
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Simon Johnson & Kalpana Kochhar & Todd Mitton, 2006. "Malaysian Capital Controls; Macroeconomics and Institutions," IMF Working Papers 06/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaewoo Lee & Jonathan David Ostry & Alessandro Prati & Luca A Ricci & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2008. "Exchange Rate Assessments; CGER Methodologies," IMF Occasional Papers 261, International Monetary Fund.
- C. Randall Henning, 2002. "East Asian Financial Cooperation," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa68, January.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2010.
"Reform Of The International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 55(01), pages 207-242.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2009. "Reform of the International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 167, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2010. "Reform of the International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective," Working Papers id:3066, eSocialSciences.
- C. Randall Henning, 2011. "Coordinating Regional and Multilateral Financial Institutions," Working Paper Series WP11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Sunil Sharma, 2003. "IMF Conditionality and Country Ownership of Adjustment Programs," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 18(2), pages 227-248.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Truman, Edwin M., 2011. "Asian regional policy coordination," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 247-292.
- C. Randall Henning, 2012. "Choice and Coercion in East Asian Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Paper Series WP12-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; G-20; IMF; regional financial arrangements; global governance;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2011-11-01 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2011-11-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp11-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .