The Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization : Origin, Development and Outlook
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang Yiping, 2009. "Strategies for Asian Exchange Rate Policy Cooperation," EABER Working Papers 22858, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morgan, Peter J. & Lamberte , Mario, 2012. "Strengthening Financial Infrastructure," ADBI Working Papers 345, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ulrich Volz, 2013.
"Lessons of the European crisis for regional monetary and financial integration in East Asia,"
Asia Europe Journal,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 355-376, December.
- Ulrich Volz, 2012. "Lessons of the European Crisis for Regional Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia," Finance Working Papers 23189, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Volz, Ulrich, 2012. "Lessons of the European Crisis for Regional Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 347, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- C. Randall Henning & Mohsin S. Khan, 2011. "Asia and Global Financial Governance," Working Paper Series WP11-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2012.
"Global Financial Safety Nets: Where Do We Go from Here?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 37-68, April.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2010. "Global Financial Safety Nets: Where Do We Go from Here?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3166, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Fernández Arias & Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2010. "Global Financial Safety Nets: Where Do We Go from Here?," Business School Working Papers 2010-06, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Joseph Joyce & Raul Razo-Garcia, 2011. "Reserves, quotas and the demand for international liquidity," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 393-413, September.
- Dupont, Cédric, 2011. "What role for regional economic organizations in a fragmented trade world? The case of ASEAN," Papers 242, World Trade Institute.
- Titelman Kardonsky, Daniel & Vera, Cecilia & Carvallo, Pablo & Pérez Caldentey, Esteban, 2014. "A regional reserve fund for Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
More about this item
KeywordsChiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization; Independent Surveillance Unit; financial cooperation;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:22821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.