The Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization: Origin, Development and Outlook
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2012.
"Global Financial Safety Nets: Where Do We Go from Here?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 37-68, April.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2010. "Global Financial Safety Nets: Where Do We Go from Here?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3166, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Fernández Arias & Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2010. "Global Financial Safety Nets: Where Do We Go from Here?," Business School Working Papers 2010-06, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Dupont, Cédric, 2011. "What role for regional economic organizations in a fragmented trade world? The case of ASEAN," Papers 242, World Trade Institute.
- Ulrich Volz, 2013.
"Lessons of the European crisis for regional monetary and financial integration in East Asia,"
Asia Europe Journal,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 355-376, December.
- Ulrich Volz, 2012. "Lessons of the European Crisis for Regional Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia," Finance Working Papers 23189, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Volz, Ulrich, 2012. "Lessons of the European Crisis for Regional Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 347, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Morgan, Peter J. & Lamberte , Mario, 2012. "Strengthening Financial Infrastructure," ADBI Working Papers 345, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Titelman Kardonsky, Daniel & Vera, Cecilia & Carvallo, Pablo & Pérez Caldentey, Esteban, 2014. "A regional reserve fund for Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- C. Randall Henning & Mohsin S. Khan, 2011. "Asia and Global Financial Governance," Working Paper Series WP11-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsasian financial cooperation; asian policy cooperation; asian institutional infrastructure;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-07-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-07-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .