Report NEP-SEA-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa, 2010. "Financing Asia’s Infrastructure: Modes of Development and Integration of Asian Financial Markets," ADBI Working Papers 229, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay, 2010. "Institutions for Asian Connectivity," Working Papers id:2646, eSocialSciences.
- Omay, Tolga, 2010. "A Nonlinear New Approach to Investigating Crisis: A Case from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 20738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sussangkarn, Chalongphob, 2010. "The Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization: Origin, Development and Outlook," ADBI Working Papers 230, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- John Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2010. "Growth accounting with misallocation: Or, doing less with more in Singapore," Working Paper Series 2010-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Yoko Iwama, 2010. "International Donors and the Reform of Indonesian ational Police," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-05, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Seema Narayan & Paresh Kumar Narayan & Sagarika Mishra, 2010. "Investigating the Relationship between Health and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of 5 Asian Countries," Economics Series 2010_08, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- John Strauss & Duncan Thomas & Firman Witoelar & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Bondan Sikoki & Cecep Sumantri & Wayan Suriastini, 2010. "Cutting the costs of attrition: Results from the Indonesia Family Life Survey," Working Papers id:2652, eSocialSciences.
- Jim Della-Giacoma, 2010. "Police Building in Timor-Leste – Mission Impossible?," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Freire, Tiago & Henderson, J. Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari, 2010. "Aid, social capital and village public goods: after the tsunami," MPRA Paper 23877, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jul 2010.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly, 2010. "Monetary policy and firms’ investment: Dynamic panel data evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 23962, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2010.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:23953 is not listed on IDEAS anymore