Aid, social capital and village public goods: after the tsunami
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAid; Volunteer; Public Goods.;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-07-24 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-24 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-07-24 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2010-07-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .