Report NEP-PBE-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Calsamiglia & Teresa Garcia-Milà & Therese J. McGuire, 2010. "Tobin meets Oates: Solidarity and the optimal fiscal federal structure," Economics Working Papers 1226, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini, 2010. "Globalization and public administration: a complex relationship," Working Papers 28-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2010.
- Kimberley Scharf & Sarah Smith (Tanner), 2010. "The price elasticity of charitable giving: does the form of tax relief matter?," IFS Working Papers W10/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Freire, Tiago & Henderson, J. Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari, 2010. "Aid, social capital and village public goods: after the tsunami," MPRA Paper 23877, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jul 2010.
- Rachel Glennerster & Edward Miguel & Alexander Rothenberg, 2010. "Collective Action in Diverse Sierra Leone Communities," NBER Working Papers 16196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Trannoy & Gwenola Trotin, 2010. "Do High Tax and Tax Evasion go Hand in Hand? The Non-Linear Case," IDEP Working Papers 1004, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jul 2010.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Jianjun Miao, 2010. "What Does the Corporate Income Tax Tax? A Simple Model without Capital," NBER Working Papers 16199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Vila Maior, 2010. "European Union Citizenship: the hard road between a promising potential and bitterness," Working Papers 1415, Universidade Fernando Pessoa.
- Claudio Agostini & Gastón Palmucci, 2010. "Interjurisdictional Capitalization of a New Metro Line on Housing Values," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv244, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2010. "Regulatory Independence and Political Interference: Evidence from EU Mixed-Ownership Utilities’ Investment and Debt," Working Papers 2010.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2010. "The economic policy of Ronald Reagan," MPRA Paper 23930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2010. "A political economy model of road pricing," Working Papers 2010014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Dronkers, Jaap & Avram, S, 2010. "A Cross-national analysis of the relations between school choice and effectiveness differences between private-independent and public schools," MPRA Paper 23886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Ariely & Anat Bracha & Jean-Paul L'Huillier, 2010. "Public and private values," Working Papers 10-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sebastian Morris & Samir Barua & Jayanth Varma, 2010. "Reform of the Fiscal and Subsidy Regime for the Petroleum Sector," Working Papers id:2642, eSocialSciences.