Globalization and public administration: a complex relationship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini, 2005. "The European Union’s Institutional Design," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Law and Economics, Second Edition, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2004.
"The New Systems Competition,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(1), pages 23-38, February.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2001. "The New Systems Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 623, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2004. "The new systems competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 19608, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2002. "The New Systems Competition," NBER Working Papers 8747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini, 2007. "Resisting Globalization: Voting Power Indices and the National Interest in the EU Decision-making," Working Papers 08-2007, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Feb 2009.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; university education; public goods; public administration;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-07-24 (Education)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-24 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpaper:wpaper00028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Sampaoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmacit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.