Resisting Globalization: Voting Power Indices and the National Interest in the EU Decision-making
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Valenciano & Annick Laruelle & Ricardo Martínez, 2004.
"Success Versus Decisiveness: Conceptual Discussion And Case Study,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-30, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Annick Laruelle & Federico Valenciano & Ricardo Martinez, 2006. "Success Versus Decisiveness Conceptual Discussion and Case Study," Post-Print halshs-00150527, HAL.
- Pierre Salmon, 2003.
"The Assignment of Powers in an Open-ended European Union,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
993, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pierre Salmon, 2004. "The assignment of powers in an open-ended European Union," Post-Print hal-00445601, HAL.
- Widgren, Mika, 1994.
"Voting power in the EC decision making and the consequences of two different enlargements,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1153-1170, May.
- Widgren, Mika, 1991. "Voting Power in the EC Decision Making and the Consequencesof two Different Enlargements," Discussion Papers 377, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Laruelle, Annick & Widgren, Mika, 1998.
"Is the Allocation of Voting Power among EU States Fair?,"
Springer, vol. 94(3-4), pages 317-339, March.
- Annick Laruelle & Mika Widgrén, 1998. "Is the allocation of voting power among EU states fair?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 317-339, March.
- Laruelle, Annick & Widgren, Mika, 1996. "Is the allocation of voting power among EU states fair?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Laruelle, Annick & Widgren, Mika, 1996.
"Is the Allocation of Voting Power among the EU States Fair?,"
556, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Laruelle, Annick & Widgrén, Mika, 1996. "Is the Allocation of Voting Power Among the EU States Fair?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1402, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini, 2010. "Globalization and public administration: a complex relationship," Working Papers 28-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2010.
More about this item
Keywordscooperative games; I-power; voting power; European integration; swing; P-power; Power indices;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpaper:wpaper00008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo Sampaoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmacit.html .