When and Why the EU Council of Ministers Votes Explicitly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphanie Novak, 2013. "The Silence of Ministers: Consensus and Blame Avoidance in the Council of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1091-1107, November.
- Svetličič Marjan & Cerjak Kira, 2015. "Small Countries’ EU Council Presidency and the Realisation of their National Interests: The Case of Slovenia," Croatian International Relations Review, De Gruyter Open, vol. 21(74), pages 5-39, December.
- Maja Kluger Rasmussen, 2016. "‘Heavy Fog in the Channel. Continent Cut Off’? British Diplomatic Relations in Brussels after 2010," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 709-724, May.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Alexander Zaigraev, 2011. "Optimal jury design for homogeneous juries with correlated votes," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 439-459, October.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Sreejith Das, 2015. "Measuring voting power in games with correlated votes using Bahadur’s parametrisation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(2), pages 349-367, February.
- Badinger, Harald & Mühlböck, Monika & Nindl, Elisabeth & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2014.
"Theoretical vs. empirical power indices: Do preferences matter?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 158-176.
- Harald Badinger & Monika Mühlböck & Elisabeth Nindl & Wolf Heinrich Reuter, 2013. "Theoretical vs. Empirical Power Indices: Do Preferences Matter?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp153, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Badinger, Harald & Mühlböck, Monika & Nindl, Elisabeth & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2013. "Theoretical vs. Empirical Power Indices: Do Preferences Matter?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3909, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Marcello Carammia & Sebastiaan Princen & Arco Timmermans, 2016. "From Summitry to EU Government: An Agenda Formation Perspective on the European Council," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 809-825, July.
- Tanja Börzel, 2010. "European Governance: Negotiation and Competition in the Shadow of Hierarchy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 191-219, March.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Dennis Leech, 2009.
"A behavioral power index,"
Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 17-29, October.
- Kaniovski, Serguei & Leech, Dennis, 2007. "A Behavioural Power Index," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 831, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Běla Plechanovová, 2011. "Coalitions in the EU Council: Pitfalls of Multidimensional Analysis," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 5(3), pages 249-266, November.
- Stefanie Bailer & Florian Weiler, 2015. "A political economy of positions in climate change negotiations: Economic, structural, domestic, and strategic explanations," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Jakob Lempp, 2007. "ÒCoreper EnlargedÓ: how Enlargement Affected the Functioning of the Committee of Permanent Representatives," European Political Economy Review, European Political Economy Infrastructure Consortium, vol. 6(March), pages 31-52.
- Muhlbock, Monika & Tosun, Jale, 2015. "Deciding over controversial issues: Voting behavior in the Council and the European Parliament on genetically modified organisms," GMCC-15: Seventh GMCC, November 17-20, 2015, Amsterdam, the Netherlands 211480, International Conference on Coexistence between Genetically Modified (GM) and non-GM based Agricultural Supply Chains (GMCC).
- Igor Guardiancich, 2016. "The ‘Leap’ from Coordination to Harmonization in Social Policy: Labour Mobility and Occupational Pensions in Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(6), pages 1313-1331, November.
- Kira Killermann, 2016. "Loose Ties or Strong Bonds? The Effect of a Commissioner's Nationality and Partisanship on Voting in the Council," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(6), pages 1367-1383, November.
- Kaniovski, Serguei, 2009. "An invariance result for homogeneous juries with correlated votes," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 213-222, March.
- Bart Van Ballaert, 2015. "The Politics behind the Consultation of Expert Groups: An Instrument to Reduce Uncertainty or to Offset Salience?," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 3(1), pages 139-150.
- Daniel Naurin, 2007. "Network Capital and Cooperation Patterns in the Working Groups of the Council of the EU," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 14, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Rebecca Adler-Nissen, 2016. "Towards a Practice Turn in EU Studies: The Everyday of European Integration," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Sigrid Winkler, 2013. "A question of sovereignty?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Petr Kaniok, 2014. "EU Presidency as a Tool of Agenda Setting: Europe without Frontiers," Současná Evropa, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(1), pages 49-69.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:44:y:2006:i:1:p:161-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.