Is the Allocation of Voting Power Among the EU States Fair?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Laruelle, Annick & Widgren, Mika, 1996. "Is the Allocation of Voting Power among the EU States Fair?," Discussion Papers 556, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas van Aarle & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans, 2002.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction in the EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 229-264, January.
- VAN AARLE, Bas & ENGWERDA, Jacob & PLASMANS, Joseph, "undated". "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction in the EMU: A dynamic game approach," Working Papers 2001005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- van Aarle, B. & Engwerda, J.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 2002. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction in the EMU : A dynamic game approach," Other publications TiSEM 2a6eddfa-a4f2-4cc9-a352-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- VAN AARLE, Bas & ENGWERDA, Jacob & PLASMANS, Joseph, "undated". "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction in the EMU: A dynamic game approach," Working Papers 1999020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bas van Aarle & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans, 2001. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction in the EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 437, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leech, Dennis, 2002. "Power Indices As An Aid To Institutional Design : The Generalised Apportionment Problem," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 648, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie, 2010.
"Applying relation algebra and RelView to measures in a social network,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 182-195, April.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart, 2009. "Applying Relation Algebra and RelView to Measures in a Social Network," Working Papers 0902, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2010. "Applying relational algebra and RelView to measures in a social network," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00515878, HAL.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2009. "Applying Relation Algebra and RelView to Measures in aSocial Network," Post-Print halshs-00355699, HAL.
- Elisabetta Croci Angelini, 2007. "Resisting Globalization: Voting Power Indices and the National Interest in the EU Decision-making," Working Papers 08-2007, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Feb 2009.
- František Turnovec, 2007. "New Measure of Voting Power," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 04-14, March.
More about this item
Keywords1996 Conference; European Union; Voting Power;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.