The economic policy of Ronald Reagan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danziger, Sheldon, 1983. "Budget Cuts as Welfare Reform," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 65-70, May.
- Orzechowski, William, 1991. "Reaganomics and the Use of Collective Rebates," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 311-322, March.
- Stephen N. Marris, 1985. "The Decline and Fall of the Dollar: Some Policy Issues," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 16(1), pages 237-244.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Christopher DeMuth & James Burnley, 1994. "Health and Safety Regulation," NBER Chapters,in: American Economic Policy in the 1980s, pages 453-518 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1991. "Fiscal policy in the Reagan years: a burden on future generations?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 3-23.
- Smyth, David J & Dua, Pami, 1988. "Public Perceptions of Macroeconomic Policy: An Econometric Analysis of the Reagan Presidency," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 357-361, May.
More about this item
KeywordsReaganomics; Supply-Side Economics; Laffer curve; tax cuts; twin deficits; IS-LM model; VAR.;
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-07-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-24 (Public Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .