Report NEP-HPE-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Kovarik, Jaromir & Ponti, Giovanni, 2010. "Strategic Interaction and Conventions," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-07, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti & Federico Lucidi, 2010. "Pluralism In Economics And The Evaluation Of Economic Research In Italy," DULBEA Working Papers 10-05, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paulo Vila Maior, 2010. "Economic and Monetary Union: insights into the theoretical conundrum of European Integration," Working Papers 1419, Universidade Fernando Pessoa.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2010. "The economic policy of Ronald Reagan," MPRA Paper 23930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garima Gupta & Anupriya Singhal, 2010. "State in Religion: Preamble to Pogrom," Working Papers id:2664, eSocialSciences.
- Carlo Benetti & Alain Béraud & Edith Klimovsky & Antoine Rebeyrol, 2010. "Equilibre et possibilité de crises dans le modèle de reproduction élargie de Marx," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-15, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2010. "An Institutional Analysis of the Enforcement Problems in Merger Control," Working Papers 101/10, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2010. "The inequality curse: constraints and political discretion," Textos para discussão 261, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Stan du Plessis, 2010. "Implications of the financial crisis for models in monetary policy," Working Papers 18/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Tramontana & Mauro Gallegati, 2010. "Economics as a compartmental system: a simple macroeconomic example," Working Papers 1011, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Bezemer, Dirk J & Gardiner, Geoffrey, 2010. "Innocent frauds meet Goodhart’s Law in monetary policy," MPRA Paper 23961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00501838_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raquel Fernández, 2010. "Women’s Rights and Development," Working Papers 2010.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Penelope Hernandez & Amparo Urbano Salvador & Jose E. Vila, 2010. "Nash Equilibrium and information transmission coding and decoding rules," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0910, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.