Pluralism In Economics And The Evaluation Of Economic Research In Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "Macroeconomics in crisis and macroeconomics in recovery," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(257), pages 167-185.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "Macroeconomie in crisi e macroeconomie in ripresa," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(254), pages 115-133.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch evaluation; Contemporary research in economics; Italy;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-07-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-07-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2010-07-24 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dul:wpaper:2013/60303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dulbebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .