Report NEP-REG-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-REG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Alesina & Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Paola Giuliano, UCLA, 2010. "Family Values and the Regulation of Labor," Working Papers 2010.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its Friends," Working Papers 2010.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2010. "Regulatory Independence and Political Interference: Evidence from EU Mixed-Ownership Utilities’ Investment and Debt," Working Papers 2010.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Manuel Willington & Jorge Lining, 2009. "Regulating a Monopoly with Universal Service Obligation: The Role of Flexible Tariff Schemes," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv239, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2010. "Durable financial regulation: monitoring financial instruments as a counterpart to regulating financial institutions," Working Papers 10-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Adam Gersl & Petr Jakubík, 2010. "Adverse Feedback Loop in the Bank-Based Financial Systems," Working Papers IES 2010/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2010.
- Lamar Pierce & Michael W. Toffel, 2010. "The Role of Organizational Scope and Governance in Strengthening Private Monitoring," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-004, Harvard Business School, revised Feb 2012.
- Alexander Vasa, 2010. "Implementing CDM Limits in the EU ETS: A Law and Economics Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1032, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rachel Griffith & Gareth Macartney, 2010. "Employment protection legislation, multinational firms and innovation," IFS Working Papers W10/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Martin Gaynor & Rodrigo Moreno-Serra & Carol Propper, 2010. "Death by Market Power: Reform, Competition and Patient Outcomes in the National Health Service," NBER Working Papers 16164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sonia Schwartz & Hubert Stahn, 2010. "Competitive Permit Markets and Vertical Structures: The Relevance of Imperfect Competitive Eco-Industries," Working Papers halshs-00501831, HAL.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert N. Stavins, 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Working Papers 2010.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2010. "An Institutional Analysis of the Enforcement Problems in Merger Control," Working Papers 101/10, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Christine M. Cumming & Robert A. Eisenbeis, 2010. "Resolving troubled systemically important cross-border financial institutions: is a new corporate organizational form required?," Staff Reports 457, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & DE BRUYNE, Denis, 2010. "Port activities, hinterland congestion, and optimal government policies: The role of vertical integration in logistic operations," Working Papers 2010012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00440126_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bojańczyk, Mirosław, 2010. "The ineffectiveness of state as a controller and owner," MPRA Paper 23933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Schiersch & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke, 2010. "Empiricism Meets Theory: Is the Boone-Indicator Applicable?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1030, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- de Tissot, Olivier & Wagner-Edelman, Francine, 2010. "Analyse prospective de la rémunération des auteurs, artistes-interprètes et producteurs à l’ère de la numérisation," ESSEC Working Papers DR 10002, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jean-Sébastien Gharbi & Pelin Sekerler Richiardi, 2010. "Léon Walras, précurseur du libertarisme de gauche ?," Working Papers halshs-00501838, HAL.
- van der Klaauw, Bas & van Ours, Jan C., 2010. "Carrot and Stick: How Reemployment Bonuses and Benefit Sanctions Affect Job Finding Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 5055, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Donald N. Dewees & Trevor Tombe, 2010. "The Impact of Sub-Metering on Condominium Electricity Demand," Working Papers tecipa-407, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "Would Hotelling Kill the Electric Car?," Working Papers 2010-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2010. "A political economy model of road pricing," Working Papers 2010014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Roger Fouquet, 2010. "The Sustainability of `SustainableÂ´ Energy Use: Historical Evidence on the Relationship between Economic Growth and Renewable Energy," Working Papers 2010-09, BC3.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2010. "The economic policy of Ronald Reagan," MPRA Paper 23930, University Library of Munich, Germany.